- Best SellerProduct TitleScoob! (DVD + Digital Copy)Current Price$17.96$17.96Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayPG
- Product TitleAnastasia (DVD)Current Price$4.99$4.99Free delivery on orders over $35G
- Best SellerProduct TitleHocus Pocus (25th Anniversary Edition) (DVD)Current Price$7.96$7.96Free delivery on orders over $35PG
- Product TitleCars (DVD)Current Price$14.99$14.99G
- Best SellerProduct TitleThe Help (DVD)Current Price$3.99$3.99Free delivery on orders over $35PG-13
- Best SellerCurrent Price$3.99$3.99Free delivery on orders over $35PG
- Product TitleThe Nightmare Before Christmas (DVD)Current Price$6.50$6.50Free delivery on orders over $35PG
- Product TitleFrozen II (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)Current Price$16.50$16.50Sold & shipped by The Dude AbidesFree deliveryPG
- Product TitleHoles (DVD)Current Price$11.24$11.24Sold & shipped by Palatial ProductsFree deliveryPG
- Product TitleMadagascar Collection (DVD) (Walmart Exclusive)Current Price$17.52$17.52Free delivery on orders over $35Unrated
Are anime movies from Japan in English or do they have subtitles?
Unless otherwise noted, anime movies are in English.
How can I tell if an anime movie is appropriate for my child?
The best way is to use the rating system as a guide. "G" rated movies are approved for general audiences. "PG" movies are approved for children with parental guidance because they may contain some level of violence, elevated amounts of action or mature language. "PG-13" movies are meant for children at least 13 years old and may contain violence or mature language and situations inappropriate for younger kids. Movies rated "R" are restricted to adult audiences and are not appropriate for children.
What is the difference between DVD and BD movies?
DVDs can be played in a DVD player and a combo DVD/BD player. BDs (Blu-ray disc) can only be played in a Blu-ray player.