- Signature Design by Ashley Furniture has created an assortment of timeless accent tables to elevate your living room!
- Current Price$115.00$115.00List Price$129.00$129.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$80.00$80.00 - $82.00$82.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$139.00$139.00List Price$160.00$160.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$85.00$85.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$76.00$76.00 - $110.00$110.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Parsons Square End Table, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$19.99$19.99List Price$25.00$25.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleBetter Homes & Gardens Nola Side Table, Gold FinishCurrent Price$60.00$60.00List Price$80.00$80.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$58.65$58.65 - $72.30$72.30Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$159.16$159.16 - $179.00$179.00Free deliveryFree pickup
End Tables and Side Tables
End tables are often overshadowed by your other furniture, but they're not supposed to be the center of attention. Rather, these small yet stylish pieces of accent furniture can add style and function to your living room, bedroom or den. Use your end tables to hold drinks, TV remotes, magazines, video game controllers and more. At Walmart.com, you'll find a variety of end and side tables in modern, farmhouse, transitional and other styles to complement your room's aesthetic.
Make a Connection
Your end tables should blend seamlessly with the rest of your furniture. Match a sleek, round side table with overstuffed, plush furniture, or use a corner end table to bring together two other pieces of furniture. Mix and match your end tables by choosing styles with similar materials, finishes or features to tie your room together.
Aim High (or Low)
For ease of use, you should aim to have your end table at the same height or a slightly lower height than your sofa's or chair's arms. You should definitely measure this height before purchasing to make sure that the table slots comfortably into your arrangement. When in doubt, pick a shorter end table, because objects are easier to pick up and put down on a lower surface. If your sofa or chair is armless, choose an end table that's as high as the seat so the table doesn't sit where the arm should be.
End and side tables are often made of wood composite, also known as engineered wood, which is a more lightweight and value-oriented alternative to solid wood, while still providing the classic woodgrain look. Consider a sleek black or espresso finish for a modern, minimalist setup, or go for a weathered veneer for a more rustic vibe. Glass tops take advantage of transparency to reduce visual mass.