- RollbackCurrent Price$145.00$145.00List Price$189.00$189.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$140.00$140.00List Price$178.00$178.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$100.50$100.50List List Price$149.99$149.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$119.00$119.00 - $209.00$209.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$150.04$150.04List Price$193.00$193.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleSouthern Enterprises Mirage Mirrored CabinetCurrent Price$219.50$219.502-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$189.00$189.00List Price$249.00$249.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$125.00$125.00List Price$186.00$186.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleJofran Artisans Craft Accent ChestCurrent Price$261.47$261.47 - $276.51$276.51Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Product TitleSauder Costa Library Base, Chalked Chestnut FinishCurrent Price$172.99$172.99List Price$195.00$195.00Free deliveryFree pickup
Is your living space missing something? Choose an accent cabinet or chest to instantly give your room style and storage. Accent chests are versatile and functional pieces that provide storage for various items while spicing up the room's decor. Add a glam cabinet to an entryway or a chest to your dining room to store your china and dishes. Walmart.com has a wide variety of chests and cabinets for everyone in a range of designs including contemporary, glam, mid-century, modern, traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse and industrial.
Cabinet style tips
Buy a trendy mirrored chest to add a layer of elegance to your home. If the bohemian aesthetic is more your style, look for light wood accent chests to add the finishing touches to your boho space. If you're looking for a more traditional, old-European look, shop for a wooden accent cabinet with a weathered or antique finish. Add a bombe chest to your living room for an old-time feel, an apothecary chest in the kitchen for spices, a decorative chest to your entryway or a chest with wicker baskets for bathroom storage. You could even use an accent chest as a sideboard for storing drinks and accessories.
If you're furnishing a new apartment, you'll appreciate how accent cabinets can be moved from your living room to your bedroom more easily than larger furniture pieces. Accent chests come in a variety of sizes, while popular models have around three to six drawers and measure between two and three feet wide. Make sure you've taken accurate measurements of your space before you buy an accent chest.