- Product TitleCuisinart Non-Handled 9" Silicone TongsCurrent Price$18.99$18.99Sold & shipped by DealClockFree delivery
- Current Price$7.97$7.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$12.99$12.99 - $17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by TekSpreeFree delivery
- Product TitleCORE HOME CDU976-TV Large Silicone Tongs AssortedCurrent Price$9.57$9.57Sold & shipped by UnbeatableSale
- Current Price$19.78$19.78List Price$24.99$24.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleChef Craft Premium Purple Silicone TongsCurrent Price$10.99$10.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by ADVENTURER'S BAG, fulfilled by Walmart
- NewCurrent Price$9.97$9.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$9.40$9.40Sold & shipped by Avenue A Stores LLCFree delivery
It's easy to overlook the importance of tongs in your kitchen, right up until the moment you need them and no other utensil will get the job done. Tongs allow you to grab and carry all kinds of foods, and they allow you to do so with one hand, freeing up the other to remove lids from pans, open barbecue covers or prepare plates. At Walmart.com, you'll find an assortment of food tongs to match your needs and your budget.
Kitchen tongs come in a variety of materials that each offer distinct advantages and disadvantages. Metal tongs, typically made of stainless steel, are durable, versatile and often dishwasher-safe, but you should avoid using them with non-stick pans, since they can scratch and remove the non-stick material and ruin the pan. Metal tongs are good for barbecues since they can withstand high temperatures without melting or imparting a strange taste onto the food. Use tongs with silicone, nylon or rubber tips with non-stick cookware.
What are tea tongs?
Tongs serve several purposes when you're preparing and serving tea. Bamboo teacup clamps are part of Chinese tea ceremonies; use them to hold the teacup so you can drink your hot tea without burning your hands. Tea squeezers are typically tongs with perforated ends that allow you to squeeze steeped tea bags and extract the extra-flavorful liquid contained within. You can also use squeezers with lemon slices. Other tea tongs are designed like small kitchen tongs, and are used for grabbing sugar cubes.