- Best SellerSponsored ProductProduct TitleNuWave 37001 6-Qt. Digital Air Fryer, BlackCurrent Price$89.99$89.99Sold & shipped by MorningWareFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductProduct Title36011 3-Qt. Brio Air Fryer, BlackCurrent Price$64.99$64.99List Price$119.99$119.99Sold & shipped by MorningWareFree delivery
- Product TitleElite Platinum 4-Quart Deep Fryer, Stainless SteelCurrent Price$58.99$58.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleNinja 4-Quart Air Fryer, AF100Current Price$69.00$69.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$159.95$159.95Sold & shipped by MorningWareFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$79.08$79.08 - $94.99$94.99Sold & shipped by Digital ETCFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$59.88$59.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- NewProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleFarberware 3.2 Quart Digital Air Fryer, Oil-LessCurrent Price$59.88$59.88List Price$69.00$69.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleDe'Longhi 2.2 Lb. Cool-Touch Deep FryerCurrent Price$75.00$75.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$161.98$161.98 - $179.98$179.98Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce SolutionsFree delivery
How to Choose a Deep Fryer
Walmart carries a variety of deep fryers from trusted brands to help your cooking endeavors taste their best. Here are some factors to keep in mind as you shop for a deep fryer.
Capacity: If you only want to make small batches of fries, onion rings or chicken nuggets, a 1- to 4-cup capacity fryer meets your needs. However, if you plan to prepare large quantities of food for a cookout, look for a fryer that holds up to 10 cups of food.
Size: You can find fryers that range from less than 9 inches tall and 20 inches wide to industrial models measuring more than 2 feet tall and up to 30 inches wide. Consider your family size and the amount of countertop or storage space in your kitchen when determining the size of the fryer you need.
Material: Aluminum and stainless steel are sleek and durable, but they may heat up considerably during use. If you have children around, consider a plastic deep fryer that's cool to the touch. Glass lids make it easy to see how the food is cooking, and non-stick coatings prevent food from sticking.