- Current Price$20.86$20.86Sold & shipped by HomeOnline
- Current Price$11.97$11.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleScrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Pack, 1 ozCurrent Price$7.98$7.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewProduct TitleScotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge, 6 CountCurrent Price$10.47$10.47Sold & shipped by CompleteOfficeUSA.com
- Best SellerProduct TitleScotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge, 6 CountCurrent Price$5.22$5.22Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$4.47$4.472-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleSwiffer Sweeper Dry Pad Refills, Unscented, 52 CtCurrent Price$7.97$7.97 - $11.97$11.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleSwiffer Duster Refills, Unscented, 18 CtCurrent Price$11.97$11.9766.5¢ per each66.5¢/each2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$6.18$6.18$1.03 per each$1.03/each2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$6.46$6.462-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
Which cleaning tools are essential for a college student living in a dorm?
Dorm rooms tend to have limited space, so smaller sized cleaning supplies would be easier to store. A hand broom with a dust pan would be a good option and can hang inside a closet. Glass cleaning wipes and antibacterial wipes easily fit in drawers.
What's the best way to clean hardwood floors?
Hardwood floors are easy to clean. Sweeping with a broom is all you need for lint or dust build-up. For tougher cleaning, look for floor wipes that fit on mops specially designed for hardwood floors.
What's the easiest cleaning tool for dusting?
Dusting wands make dusting easy. Many are adjustable and extend to hard to reach areas like ceiling fans. Dampened dusting wipes are another option, with the dusting solution already on the wipes. Just dust and throw the wipes away.