- Special BuyCurrent Price$17.49$17.492-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$18.89$18.89Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$29.99$29.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$14.99$14.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleHoney Can Do Maple Wood Shirt Hangers, 20-packCurrent Price$19.68$19.682-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$23.64$23.64Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$21.99$21.99List Price$129.99$129.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by housewares goods
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.99$16.99 - $17.99$17.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleNeu Home Wood Hangers w/ Bar, 30 PackCurrent Price$29.75$29.75List Price$41.99$41.99Sold & shipped by LavoHome
- Current Price$22.99$22.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Make your closet look like an elegant boutique with the help of some wooden hangers. Not only are wood hangers a fashionable upgrade to your closet, but they can also help extend the life of your clothes. Since wood hangers are more durable than plastic or metal, they can better support the weight of your garments, making it less likely for your clothes to sag or fall off on the floor. At Walmart, you can choose from a wide variety of wood hangers, so you can save money. Live better.
When choosing which velvet hangers to buy, keep in mind how you'll be using them. Suit hangers are great for keeping outfit sets together, while pants and skirt hangers have clips to keep bottoms from falling. Kids hangers are great for their little clothes or for hanging small items, like ties, scarves, or belts. If you want to extend the life of your clothes, it's important to choose a hanger that doesn't stretch your shirts and hangs them securely. Hangers with notches can conveniently hang your dresses and tank tops, while multiple-tier hangers can save space by hanging more than one item on the same hanger.
You can also choose from a variety of different finishes. If you prefer a lighter color to match your decor, consider a natural, maple, or walnut finish. If your clothes are mainly dark, or if you want to make your wardrobe pop, consider a darker stain, like a cherry finish. You can also find cedar hangers that can help absorb moisture and eliminate odors in your closet.