- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$899.00$899.00 - $919.99$919.99Free pickup
- ClearanceCurrent Price$142.99$142.99List List Price$190.99$190.99Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$120.99$120.99List List Price$201.99$201.99Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
- Current Price$1299.00$1,299.00Sold & shipped by Eco Appliances Inc.Free delivery
- Current Price$1499.00$1,499.00Sold & shipped by Eco Appliances Inc.Free delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$124.99$124.99 - $144.99$144.99Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
- Current Price$1457.66$1,457.66Free pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$1105.33$1,105.33List List Price$1658.00$1,658.00Sold & shipped by BuilderDepot, Inc.
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$1433.00$1,433.00Sold & shipped by Haute Appliances & Furniture co.Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$1869.00$1,869.00 - $2099.00$2,099.00Sold & shipped by Haute Appliances & Furniture co.Free delivery
Should I get an all-in-one washer & dryer?
Single-unit washer/dryer combos perform both washing and drying in the same compartment, which is a space-saving innovation favored by those who live in small spaces. Some users might feel that these integrated washer/dryer combos may not dry as efficiently as separate units, but technology in this area has improved dramatically and may surprise former users of older machines.
Should I consider a stacked or a portable washer & dryer combo?
Stacked washer/dryer combos are a great choice for those who live in small spaces and do not have heavy-duty or complex laundry needs. They can install in a closet or bathroom without monopolizing much space. Portable washer/dryer combos are a great choice for those who don t have laundry hookups but want machine assistance for doing laundry at home or in an RV.