- Product TitleWhitmor Zippered Mesh Wash Bags - Set of 2 - WhiteCurrent Price$16.15$16.15Sold & shipped by OJCommerce
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.49$8.49 - $12.99$12.99Sold & shipped by IX Better HomeFree delivery
- Current Price$7.89$7.89Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.56$9.56List List Price$19.12$19.12Sold & shipped by Tasharina CorpFree delivery
- Current Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by BetterHomeFree delivery
- Current Price$7.98$7.98Sold & shipped by AllTopBargainsFree delivery
- Product TitleAspire Laundry Sweater Lingerie Wash Mesh Bag-SCurrent Price$6.07$6.07 - $6.19$6.19Sold & shipped by ATAFAFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$11.95$11.95List List Price$49.99$49.99Sold & shipped by VIVE COMB CORPORATIONFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$11.95$11.95List List Price$21.51$21.51Sold & shipped by HUA TRADE & ECOMMERCEFree delivery
- Product TitleWhitmor Color Coded Mesh Wash Bags White Set of 3Current Price$10.64$10.64Sold & shipped by Max Warehouse
Love your clothes and want them to stand the test of time, even after taking a trip through the washer and dryer? Help prolong the life of your garments with a wash bag. At Walmart, you can find a wide assortment of laundry bags to fit everything from sports bras and camis to nylon tights and lace blouses. Whether you're doing your own laundry or your entire family's, you can find the perfect wash bag at everyday low prices.
Since laundry bags come in a variety of shapes and sizes, you can use them for more than just your delicates. Round wash bags can help your bras keep their shape, while square flat bags are perfect for everything else you want to keep in good condition. Put your spaghetti strap tops and delicate lace dresses in a large bag to help keep them from getting stretched out or snagged and torn. Throw your tights and swimsuits in a medium mesh bag to help stop them from getting tangled in your washing machine or around other clothes. Tired of losing socks when they go through the wash? Throw them all into a laundry bag. They'll also be kept together, making it easier to match and fold pairs when you're putting them away later.
When choosing which laundry bag to buy, think about what type of clothes you'll be putting in them. If you're going to be washing anything with hooks, pick a bag with small, barely there holes. Laundry bags with small holes can prevent hooks getting caught on the mesh. If you're washing socks or tougher materials, a mesh bag with larger holes is fine. Generally, the more delicate a clothing item, the smaller the holes on the bag should be.