- RollbackSponsored ProductCurrent Price$169.00$169.00List Price$199.00$199.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$139.00$139.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$19.88$19.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$114.99$114.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$14.96$14.96Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$69.00$69.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$19.96$19.96Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleGalanz French Door Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 42LCurrent Price$179.99$179.99Sold & shipped by Galanz Americas Limited CompanyFree delivery
- Current Price$279.95$279.95List Price$510.00$510.00Sold & shipped by LifestyleByFocusFree delivery
Toasters and Ovens
Toasters and toaster ovens are important appliances in most kitchens. The right model for you will depend on your toasting and baking needs.
Conventional toasters have slots where bread and other foods are inserted. Hot coils on either side of the slots do the toasting, and the toast pops out when finished.
Toaster ovens are more like smaller versions of traditional ovens, which sit on your countertop. They can be used for a wide range of foods in addition to toast, such as small casseroles or large bagels or rolls that don't fit into a conventional toaster. Toaster ovens usually have bake and broil settings in addition to a toast setting.
Convection toaster ovens generally have all the features of regular toaster ovens but can also heat food more quickly by circulating hot air.
Whatever type of toaster or oven you choose, think about capacity, and choose one that can acommodate the number of slices of bread or the amount of other food you expect to make. If you choose a conventional pop-up toaster, you may also want to think about the thickness of the bread you'll be toasting. Some toasters have larger slots for bagels as well as smaller ones for sliced bread.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide variety of toasters, ovens and other kitchen appliances, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.