- Coordinates with Mainstays Plaid Chair Cushion
- Measures 52"W x 70"L
- Cotton/polyester blend
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.99$11.99 - $18.99$18.99Sold & shipped by source maxFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$4.93$4.93 - $7.42$7.42Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$5.59$5.59 - $5.99$5.99Sold & shipped by Efavormart
- Current Price$3.96$3.962-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.39$6.39 - $7.95$7.95Sold & shipped by EfavormartFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.99$5.99 - $8.61$8.61Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLC
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.97$7.97Sold & shipped by EfavormartFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$15.88$15.88 - $22.35$22.352-day deliveryon orders $35+
At the foundation of every great dining room set up is a tablecloth that won't steer you wrong. Whether you need to replace your current tablecloth, or you simply want a different fabric or style, look to Walmart for a great selection of table linens for everyday use or special occasions, all at Every Day Low Prices.
Size up your table
Before you start filling your cart up with different fabrics and styles, the first thing you want to do is measure the width, length and height of your table. Width and length are the most important measurements because they determine how much of your table gets covered. With height, you have a little more wiggle room to be creative, just like buying a pair of curtains. You can go short for a crisp, clean look, or tall for something more dramatic.
Prints and colors
With so many colors and prints to choose from, settling on one tablecloth style can be difficult. The trick to finding the right one for your home is to figure out if you want the tablecloth to coordinate with the rest of your home's decor, or if you want it contrast and stand out as an accent piece. Whatever print or color you decide on should in some way complement your tableware. Whether that is slightly or completely is a matter of preference, but keeping the colors and prints to a minimum will not only allow for a polished appearance, it will also make setting the table fast and easy.