- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$112.96$112.96Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Current Price$199.97$199.97List Price$249.99$249.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$69.99$69.99 - $265.99$265.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$62.88$62.88Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductProduct TitleCostway 55.5'' H x 45.5'' W Shelving UnitCurrent Price$99.99$99.99List List Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$44.88$44.88List Price$59.99$59.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$96.97$96.97List List Price$139.99$139.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$168.85$168.85Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$74.00$74.00List List Price$89.99$89.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$71.20$71.20Sold & shipped by Zoro
Adding shelving can greatly increase your storage space. To choose the best shelving for you, consider what you want to store and where you'll be placing the shelves.
Shelving units can be open or closed. Closed shelving has a back, while open shelving doesn't. Open shelving is great for garage shelving or bathroom shelving, while closed shelving is ideal for books and knicknacks.
Mountable shelving units are designed to be attached to a wall, which frees up floor space. However, wall shelving units usually hold less weight than freestanding floor shelves.
Shelves can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, plastic and metal. Wood shelving units can be very attractive and are often a good choice for a living room or bedroom. Plastic shelving units are convenient if you tend to move often, since they're relatively light. Metal shelves are heavy duty and are good choices for pantries and garages, although some have wire decking and can't hold small objects.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide variety of shelving units at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.