- Current Price$14.97$14.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$20.00$20.00List Price$29.54$29.54Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$14.60$14.60Free delivery on orders over $35
- NewCurrent Price$30.77$30.77 - $34.41$34.41Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleMainstays 3-Tier Metal Bookcase, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$49.88$49.88Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$11.97$11.97Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Special BuyCurrent Price$75.00$75.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleMainstays Shelf Storage Set, 3 PiecesCurrent Price$16.93$16.93Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$151.14$151.14 - $221.64$221.64Sold & shipped by Overstock
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleHYPER TOUGH 4-tier Interlocking Shelf (White)Current Price$18.22$18.22 - $19.22$19.22Free delivery on orders over $35
Adding shelving can greatly increase your storage space. To choose the best shelving for you, consider what you want to store and where you'll be placing the shelves.
Shelving units can be open or closed. Closed shelving has a back, while open shelving doesn't. Open shelving is great for garage shelving or bathroom shelving, while closed shelving is ideal for books and knicknacks.
Mountable shelving units are designed to be attached to a wall, which frees up floor space. However, wall shelving units usually hold less weight than freestanding floor shelves.
Shelves can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, plastic and metal. Wood shelving units can be very attractive and are often a good choice for a living room or bedroom. Plastic shelving units are convenient if you tend to move often, since they're relatively light. Metal shelves are heavy duty and are good choices for pantries and garages, although some have wire decking and can't hold small objects.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide variety of shelving units at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.