- Product TitleThe Pioneer Woman Collected Serveware 7-Piece SetCurrent Price$24.98$24.982-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$12.48$12.48List Price$14.99$14.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$19.78$19.78Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackProduct TitleTOSCANA Acacia Brie Cheese Cutting Board & Tools SetCurrent Price$16.99$16.99List Price$23.95$23.95Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Title3 Gallon Mosaic Beverage DispenserCurrent Price$19.97$19.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceCurrent Price$19.80$19.80List Price$24.75$24.75NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleThe Pioneer Woman Round Floral Wire BasketCurrent Price$16.48$16.48 - $17.92$17.92Free delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartProduct TitleMainstays Salt & Pepper Set, 2-PiecesCurrent Price$4.42$4.42NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$19.54$19.54NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleCreative Bath Stackable Beverage DispenserCurrent Price$19.29$19.29List Price$24.99$24.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
What is serveware?
Serveware is a general and wide-ranging term that encompasses a variety of items like trays, stands, dishes and pitchers that serve practical and decorative purposes. If you're throwing a party, accommodating friends and family at the next soiree or just want to spice up the dining room, you'll find a massive selection of serveware to suit your applications at Walmart.com.
First, you'll need to figure out what you're serving, and where you'll be serving it. If the action's taking place outside, or you're going to be dealing with kids, consider melamine or plastic serveware, which is more durable and shatter-resistant than porcelain or glass table sets. If you're not serving individual cans or bottles, you'll want a pitcher, a beverage dispenser or a coffee urn for the caffeine fiends. These dispensers go a long way toward serving a large amount of drinks effectively, protecting the liquid from contaminants and keeping the beverage at a proper temperature. If you're serving a buffet-style meal, you'll want chafing dishes, which keep food covered and hot.
Presentation goes a long way in the dining room, and serveware is a big part of that. Cake stands provide an elegant setting for your newest dessert, and prevent it from going stale too quickly with the glass cover. You can keep fruit tidy and organized with a tiered server, or go for a coordinated kitchen with nesting bowls or a serving set that includes salt and pepper shakers, a butter tray and a sugar bowl.