- Best SellerCurrent Price$2.85$2.85List Price$3.99$3.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$15.33$15.33List Price$17.52$17.52Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$17.14$17.14List Price$21.99$21.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$15.71$15.71Free delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$19.88$19.88Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleCalypso Basics, 6pc Melamine Salad Plate Set, PinkCurrent Price$20.53$20.53 - $25.80$25.80Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceCurrent Price$16.24$16.24$4.06 per each$4.06/eachFree delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$19.12$19.12Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$10.97$10.97Sold & shipped by Unity-FrankfordFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.99$6.99 - $7.99$7.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
Clothes aren't just for keeping you warm, and plates aren't just a base for your food. Presentation goes a long way in enjoying a meal, and plates are a surprisingly important part of the dining experience. Salad plates are often used for the first or second course of your meal and are designed to elegantly display a bed of greens. You'll find salad plates in all shapes, sizes, materials and colors to suit your style at Walmart.com.
Stoneware salad plates are chip-resistant, and porcelain plates are similarly hefty, which can make them a good option for everyday use. But if you need something that can stand up to the unique rigors that kids put dinnerware through, consider buying salad plates made of plastic or melamine, which is a durable material that's often available in a wide range of colors and at an affordable price point. For a traditional look on your dinner table, ceramic salad plates add class and textured patterning, which is harder to find in plastic sets.
Round salad plates are a timeless choice, but many more shapes are also available to serve the occasion. Square plates create a modern look, while floral plates add a rustic accent to your presentation. If you're fond of thinner dressing like olive oil and vinegar, consider salad plates with sloped edges to prevent the dressing from spilling. The color of the plate can also enhance the food that's on top of it, and even change the perception of portion sizes.