- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$1.91$1.91Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLC
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.55$8.55List List Price$11.39$11.39Sold & shipped by Efavormart
- RollbackProduct TitleThe Pioneer Woman Fiona Napkins, Set of 8Current Price$10.05$10.05List Price$13.88$13.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by Mix WholesaleFree delivery
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Arctic White Napkins Set 12 ct PackCurrent Price$1.97$1.97 - $12.12$12.12NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$2.10$2.10 - $2.69$2.69Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLC
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.49$11.49Sold & shipped by Mix WholesaleFree delivery
- Current Price$12.91$12.91 - $14.92$14.92Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$12.33$12.33 - $22.04$22.04Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$15.80$15.80 - $21.00$21.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
No matter how careful you are while eating, it's always to good to have a trusty set of napkins by your side in the event food finds its way on you. At Walmart, you'll find a great selection of cloth napkins, all at Every Day Low Prices, to help you stay clean when dining. Here are a few, easy tips so you can find the right ones for your needs.
Accessorize your napkins
At their core napkins, whether they're Christmas cloth napkins or simple dinner napkins, are there to make sure you don't look like an abstract painting when you leave the table. But that's not all they have to be. They can be used as much for preventing food stains as they can be used for decoration, and napkin accessories do this particularly well. Napkin rings are by far the most popular choice when it comes to adding accessories to your napkins. Available in an assortment of materials, from classic options like stainless steel to more extravagant choices like colored acrylic, they work especially well for special occasions such as weddings or private dinners.
Coordinate your preferred color or print
With so many colors and prints to choose from, settling on one napkin style can be difficult. To keep things simple, choose a print or color that best complements your tableware. Whether that is slightly or completely is a matter of preference, but keeping the colors and prints to a minimum will allow for a more polished appearance. Lighter colors and prints work well for creating a visually appealing contrasts, while darker colors will handle stains better because the color has a lower possibility of being compromised.