- Current Price$40.97$40.97Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewCurrent Price$28.12$28.12Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$39.11$39.11Sold & shipped by Quick SupplyFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleMainstays Pop-Up Mesh Triple SorterCurrent Price$15.84$15.84NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$33.71$33.71List Price$36.93$36.93Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleHoney Can Do Collapsible Double Hamper and SorterCurrent Price$41.86$41.86Sold & shipped by Great Stock
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleHomz Accordion Laundry Sorter, 3 Load Capacity, GreyCurrent Price$21.38$21.38List List Price$25.99$25.99Sold & shipped by EAST COAST HARDWARE
- Product TitleMobile 3-Bag Heavy-Duty Laundry Hamper Sorter CartCurrent Price$39.98$39.98Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$21.98$21.982-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$13.99$13.99Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
Doing laundry can be a chore, but a good laundry sorter can help lighten the load. At Walmart, you can find a wide assortment of laundry sorters to fit your needs and your home decor. Whether you're doing your own laundry or your entire family's, you can find the perfect laundry sorter at everyday low prices.
Laundry sorters usually have two or more laundry bags attached to a frame, making it easy to sort your laundry into different color loads or keep your family's clothes separate. When choosing which laundry sorter to buy, think about how you'll be using it. Do you separate your laundry into lights and darks, or do you have small loads of laundry? A sorter with two bins should work perfectly. They're also great if you're short on space, and some are even labeled with ���light��� and ���dark,��� so you'll know which side is which. If you have a large family or usually do several loads of laundry, a sorter with three or more compartments should do the trick. Most laundry sorters feature removable bins, so you can easily empty each load into the washer.
The bags in laundry sorters also come in a variety of different materials. Canvas and nylon are durable and can withstand repeated uses. Mesh bags are great for airflow, helping to keep smelly bacteria and odors at a minimum. Some laundry sorters also have wheels, making it easy to roll to and from the laundry room.