- Best SellerProduct TitleSauder Storybook 4-Drawer Dresser, Multiple FinishesCurrent Price$165.00$165.00 - $185.00$185.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$129.00$129.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleSauder Storybook 6-Drawer Dresser, Multiple FinishesCurrent Price$234.54$234.54Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$251.45$251.45List Price$369.99$369.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$48.89$48.89List List Price$66.49$66.49Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
- Special BuyProduct TitleSauder Pogo 3-Drawer Chest, Soft WhiteCurrent Price$169.99$169.99List Price$200.00$200.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$164.00$164.00List Price$225.00$225.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleSouth Shore Vito 5-Drawer Chest, BlackCurrent Price$183.42$183.42List List Price$214.99$214.99Sold & shipped by OJCommerce
- Product TitleSorbus Dresser with 7 Drawers (Pastel/Black)Current Price$69.99$69.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleWhite 4 Drawer Dresser by Drew Barrymore Flower KidsCurrent Price$319.99$319.99List List Price$443.50$443.50Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
Tips for Choosing Kid's Dressers
Size: A tall dresser makes good use of vertical space, but young children may not be able to reach the top drawers. Wide dressers work well in shared bedrooms and also double as TV stands.
Color: White and wooden dressers are a great investment you can use for a nursey, kid's room or teen's room. Colorful, painted dressers are fun additions to themed rooms.