- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.97$9.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.22$21.22List Price$39.95$39.95NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerSponsored productCurrent Price$93.80$93.802-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleSteamfast SF-447 Deluxe Compact Garment SteamerCurrent Price$14.88$14.88List Price$29.88$29.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewSponsored productProduct TitleRowenta Expert Style Garment Steamer, IS3421U1Current Price$79.00$79.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$29.44$29.44List List Price$35.00$35.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays T-Leg Ironing Board, Grey Diamond TileCurrent Price$14.88$14.88 - $15.09$15.09Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$29.44$29.44List List Price$49.00$49.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleSunbeam Travel Iron (GCSBTR-100-000)Current Price$12.97$12.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$34.66$34.662-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
Irons & Ironing Boards
Choosing the right iron and ironing board is often a matter of lifestyle and garment preference. Understand what categories are available in this section so you can get the right item.
Iron vs. steamerIrons have a flat metal plate that the user presses directly against a garment or other piece of fabric, while a steamer releases a large quantity of hot steam onto the item without making contact. Both options exist in order to release wrinkles in garments, but irons can also create creases or pleats thanks to its ability to press. Most irons also have a steam function, but they require contact with the item, making them unsuitable for materials that can easily melt or scorch.
Freestanding vs. tabletop ironing boardFreestanding ironing boards provide their own support for use, while tabletop ironing boards must be placed on a counter other supportive surface. Tabletop boards are better for smaller spaces.