- Best SellerProduct TitleTwine Country Home: Galvanized Ice BucketCurrent Price$13.70$13.70List Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleCreative Ware Insulated Acrylic Ice Bucket and TongsCurrent Price$15.71$15.71List Price$19.99$19.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$29.04$29.04 - $35.08$35.08Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Current Price$28.75$28.75List Price$40.00$40.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$28.99$28.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by eForCity, fulfilled by Walmart
- Product TitleOutdoors Unlimited 10372 Oasis Galvanized Ice BucketCurrent Price$34.99$34.99Sold & shipped by BigKitchen
- Current Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by KegWorks
- ClearanceCurrent Price$24.99$24.99List List Price$79.97$79.97Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
- Current Price$8.70$8.70Sold & shipped by AllTopBargainsFree delivery
- Product TitleProdyne On Ice Party TubCurrent Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Ice Buckets & Tongs
If you're planning on serving cold beverages at your next shindig, especially champagne or drinks on the rocks, you should consider picking up an ice bucket and some tongs. Ice buckets are basically smaller beverage tubs. They can be used to keep a bottle of bubbly at the proper temperature, or they can be used with tongs to serve ice with people's drinks.
Most ice buckets are made of durable stainless steel, which is highly resistant to rust and corrosion and doesn't add an unwanted metallic aftertaste to your ice. Galvanized ice buckets have a protective zinc coating for an added layer of rust prevention. Some buckets include a stand to prevent condensation from staining surfaces. Double-wall ice buckets are a pricier option, but they're designed to keep ice, well, icy for longer, thanks to the thermally insulating effect of the double walls. At Walmart.com, buckets are available in a variety of finishes, including polished chrome, copper, glass and even LEDs for a super-cool light show. Some ice buckets, particularly champagne buckets, can be personalized to add an elegant accent to the next wedding, graduation ceremony or other special occasion where you're going to be popping bottles.
Of course, if you're planning on serving a variety of drinks on the rocks, you'll definitely want a pair of ice tongs or an ice scoop. That way, the ice doesn't come into contact with your guests' hands for a cleaner and safer drinking experience.