- RollbackProduct TitleHoney Can Do 40-Inch Wrapping Paper Organizer, RedCurrent Price$13.50$13.50List Price$16.88$16.88
- Current Price$49.99$49.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleIRIS USA 40 Inch Vertical Wrapping Paper Box, 2 PackCurrent Price$44.66$44.66Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.35$7.35 - $9.42$9.42Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$32.62$32.62 - $46.02$46.02Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackCurrent Price$22.39$22.39List Price$27.99$27.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$23.76$23.76List List Price$27.33$27.33Sold & shipped by My Goods
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$18.95$18.95List List Price$49.95$49.95Sold & shipped by Factory Direct PricesFree delivery
- NewProduct TitleIRIS Craft Storage Box, 3 Pack, RedCurrent Price$27.52$27.52Sold & shipped by Snapp!Free delivery
- Current Price$16.95$16.95Free delivery on orders over $35
Gift Wrap Storage
After the presents have been opened, the Christmas dinner has been eaten, and the New Year has come and gone, it's time to pack away your Christmas wrapping paper until next holiday season. If you happen to have any left over, saving your unused wrapping paper means that you won't have to go out and buy more next year. At Walmart, you can find everything you need to store your gift wrap at everyday low prices.
If you don't have a dedicated craft room to store your rolls of gift wrap, a gift wrap storage container can help protect your rolls from getting warped or torn. Gift wrap storage containers come in a few different styles, so you're sure to find the perfect one that fits your needs. If you're going to store your rolls of paper under the bed or on your closet shelf, a flat container is a good option. Flat containers can easily slide under small spaces and be tucked away until you need to bring them out. If you want to store your gift wrap in your closet or in the corner of your room, consider getting a standing gift wrap container. You can find these in an assortment of materials ranging from cardboard to plastic and some can even be hung over the door to maximize space. Going to store your gift wrap in the attic with your Christmas decorations? Look for a plastic or PVC wrapping paper bag. The sturdy material of the outer shell can help keep moisture away from your paper, keeping it in good condition until next year.
No matter what kind of wrapping paper container you're looking for, you can find a wide variety of Christmas wrap storage solutions at Walmart, so you can save money and live better.