- Current Price$9.97$9.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$12.97$12.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleStainless Steel Deep Strainer, 3 QuartCurrent Price$5.36$5.36List Price$6.45$6.45Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$16.96$16.96Sold & shipped by TCP Global CorpFree delivery
- Current Price$22.99$22.99Sold & shipped by TekSpreeFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Titlegoodcook Aluminum Mesh StrainerCurrent Price$15.83$15.83Sold & shipped by Max Warehouse
- Product TitleCook Pro Stainless Steel Colander, 5 qtCurrent Price$20.99$20.99Sold & shipped by Extreme Sales
- Product TitleCollapsible ColanderCurrent Price$11.90$11.90Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$12.97$12.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$10.99$10.99Sold & shipped by McDonald Paper & Restaurant Supplies
Food Strainers and Colanders
Whether you're baking a birthday cake or making a delicious plate of spaghetti, a good strainer can make the job easier. A strainer usually is a metal basket with an attached handle, while a colander is usually a bowl with varying sizes of holes. Strainers and colanders are a versatile addition to your kitchen because they can be used in a variety of different ways.
Strainers and colanders come in a variety of materials that offer advantages and disadvantages. Plastic colanders are great for straining pasta, noodles or vegetables from boiling water, but can melt if they're submerged in hot liquid for too long. Silicone colanders can withstand higher amounts of heat, and many can collapse for easy storage. Stainless steel strainers are great for everything from boiling to deep frying and come in a variety of different sizes and shapes. Fine mesh strainers are great for baking, because they can easily and quickly sift clumps out of flour and sugar. Some colanders and strainers even come in different designs and patterns, perfect to match your kitchen decor.
Strainers and colanders also come in a variety of different sizes, perfect to suit all of your cooking needs. Small strainers are great for baking, while medium mesh and wire strainers are perfect for frying. Large strainers and colanders can easily separate liquids from solid foods, making them the perfect choice for boiling pasta and vegetables.
From mesh food strainers to plastic and silicone colanders, Walmart.com has everything you need for your kitchen at Every Day Low Prices.