- NewCurrent Price$54.82$54.82List Price$63.72$63.72Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleHON 5 Drawers Lateral Lockable Filing Cabinet, PuttyCurrent Price$1104.27$1,104.27 - $1215.92$1,215.92Sold & shipped by BisonOfficeFree delivery
- Current Price$43.76$43.76List Price$52.04$52.04Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleLorell, SOHO 3-Drawer Steel Mobile File CabinetCurrent Price$99.00$99.00List Price$223.00$223.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$135.00$135.00List Price$180.00$180.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$73.99$73.99 - $99.99$99.99Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleAmeriwood Home Canal 2-Drawer File CabinetCurrent Price$45.00$45.00 - $55.96$55.96Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$212.35$212.35List List Price$329.00$329.00Sold & shipped by Homesquare
- Best SellerCurrent Price$22.55$22.55List Price$33.99$33.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$75.05$75.05 - $79.00$79.00Free deliveryFree pickup
When you need to keep documents organized, a file cabinet can be a critical tool.
When shopping for a file cabinet, your main choice will be between a vertical file cabinet and a lateral file cabinet. Vertical file cabinets are taller and narrower, so they take up less wall space. They're made to hold hanging file folders, which are arranged from back to front and can usually store letter- or legal-size papers. In lateral file cabinets, on the other hand, files are usually arranged from left to right, or they may be arranged from back to front in multiple rows. This gives lateral file cabinets a higher capacity, so they'll save you space over vertical cabinets if you have a large number of documents to store.
At Walmart, you'll find a large selection of file cabinets, file carts and other office furniture, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.