- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.94$39.94List Price$49.99$49.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$41.39$41.39 - $69.90$69.90NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$39.98$39.98List Price$59.97$59.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$19.94$19.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Only at WalmartProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleTasty 5 Quart Non-Stick Dutch Oven with LidCurrent Price$27.88$27.88Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$59.73$59.73List List Price$73.06$73.06Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleLodge 7.5 Quart Island Spice Red Dutch OvenCurrent Price$89.90$89.90List Price$147.50$147.502-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.99$21.99 - $47.99$47.99Sold & shipped by All For You Products CorpFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$19.72$19.72 - $21.97$21.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewCurrent Price$66.08$66.08Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce SolutionsFree delivery
Dutch Ovens: Quintessential Kitchen Classic
An essential for any kitchen, Dutch Ovens are highly functional pieces for any level of cook. Whether you’re looking for a classic cast iron, or a sleek stainless steel option – you’ll want to pick something that conducts heat well to ensure even cooking. At Walmart we have an array of Dutch Ovens in a myriad of sizes and configurations for any level of cooking experience, all at Every Day Low Prices.
Dutch Oven Sizes
Getting the right size Dutch Oven can be tricky – here’s a great rule of thumb: approximately 1-quart per person. For example, a 5-quart Dutch Oven traditionally feeds up to 5-6 people. The more people you’re cooking for, the larger the Dutch Oven you’ll need. But be careful, these babies can get heavy! With how universal this piece is, you can cook nearly everything you might consider preparing in the kitchen. If you have room, adding in various sizes to your collection can be a great way to entertain. These beauties make for great serving pieces as well and work well as oven-to-table pieces.
Dutch Oven Materials, Cleaning, and Care
Traditionally crafted in cast iron, you can now find Dutch Ovens comprised of stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum, and even ceramic. The sturdier the material the longer your piece will last – and quite often Dutch Ovens are collectible pieces that can be passed down for generations. Before cleaning, always check to see if your Dutch Oven is dishwasher safe – if it’s not, hand wash using warm water. Check the literature that comes with your purchase to ensure you’re adhering to the recommended cleaning practices.