- ClearanceProduct TitleMainstays Logan Writing Desk with Pullout DrawerCurrent Price$34.99$34.99List Price$59.00$59.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$209.96$209.96Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored productCurrent Price$96.00$96.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$49.98$49.98Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackSponsored productProduct TitleMainstays Student Desk with Drawer, Blackwood FinishCurrent Price$49.00$49.00 - $59.00$59.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$211.15$211.15Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$49.00$49.00List Price$67.99$67.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays L-Shaped Desk with Hutch, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$99.00$99.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Basic Student Desk, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$44.88$44.88 - $49.88$49.88Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$99.99$99.99 - $149.00$149.00Free deliveryFree pickup
A good desk can give you a space to work and help organize your office or room. When considering which desk to buy, it's important to find one that fits your available space, provides an adequate work surface and appeals to you aesthetically. Consider how you plan to use your desk to find the one that's right for you.
For general-purpose work, a medium-size desk with built-in storage, such as a hutch, is often a good choice. They can provide a space for your work, along with storage for office supplies or documents. L-shaped desks can help maximize your work space if you like to spread out, while writing desks can work well if you don't need a large work surface. They're also a good choice if space is at a premium, since they can be nestled into a corner.
If you'll be using a desktop computer, make sure to choose a computer desk with enough room for your computer and peripherals. Also make sure that there's enough space left for any non-computer work you'll need to do, such as writing or notetaking. If you'll be using a laptop, you can get away with a smaller desk, such as a computer cart or a student desk. Portable laptop desks can also be good options and can be moved around to wherever they're needed.
From computer carts to full-size hutches and desks, you'll be able to find a wide variety of desks at Every Day Low Prices.