- Best SellerProduct Variants Selector2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$24.72$24.722-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$19.83$19.832-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$49.97$49.97List Price$54.88$54.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.97$5.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleChicago Cutlery Essentials 15-Piece Knife Block SetCurrent Price$36.49$36.49List Price$69.99$69.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$14.97$14.97List Price$17.70$17.702-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleImperial Home Gibson Flare 41 pc Cutlery Combo SetCurrent Price$19.56$19.56List Price$59.00$59.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitleMainstays Kitchen Cutlery & Gadget Set, 23 PieceCurrent Price$19.97$19.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
Kitchen Knives and Cutlery
You'd be surprised how much difference a good knife makes when you're working in the kitchen. When you have a collection of sharp knives, you don't have to work as hard when you're cutting meat, vegetables, bread and whatever you're preparing for your next meal. Whether you're replacing your old and dull collection of knives or upgrading a new kitchen with new cutlery, you'll find an assortment of kitchen knives to get the job done at Walmart.com.
Types of kitchen knives
If you're starting from scratch, look for kitchen knife sets, cutlery sets or knife block sets to save money and get all the knives you need at once. Otherwise, consider buying specialized knives individually to suit your needs. Chef's knives are all-purpose knives that are perfect for rocking on a cutting board, while paring knives work well when peeling fruits and vegetables. Bread knives have a serrated edge to easily and safely cut through hard edges. If you're serving meat, use a butcher knife to prepare the meat, then provide guests with steak knives to use at the dinner table. Electric knives can be very useful when cutting large pieces of meat or bread loaves.
You'll also want to maintain your kitchen knives, so keep the edges honed with a knife sharpener. Use an electric knife sharpener for a safe and easy way to sharpen your cutlery, or go for a basic sharpening steel (also known as a honing steel) to save money. Store knives in a knife block to save space, minimize accidental cutting and maintain the knives' edges.