- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Marjorie Sheer Voile Curtain PanelCurrent Price$4.87$4.87 - $6.97$6.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.87$9.87 - $10.87$10.87Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleBetter Homes & Gardens Crushed Voile Curtain PanelCurrent Price$3.35$3.35 - $6.49$6.492-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct TitleYour Zone Pom Pom Girls Bedroom Single Curtain PanelCurrent Price$9.94$9.94 - $14.00$14.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.94$9.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleYour Zone Ruffle Girls Bedroom Single Curtain PanelCurrent Price$9.99$9.99 - $14.80$14.80Free delivery on orders over $35
- Special BuyProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleYour Zone Room Darkening Juvi Curtain Panel PairsCurrent Price$9.94$9.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Textured Solid Curtain PanelCurrent Price$5.88$5.88 - $6.88$6.88Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.21$9.21 - $49.99$49.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.45$6.45 - $42.57$42.57Free delivery on orders over $35
There are many times at home when it's ideal to have your windows open and let the sunshine and the breezes come in freely. However, there are times, when the weather is stormy, when you're trying to get some sleep or just times when you want some privacy, that those windows need to be both closed and covered. That's when curtains can provide the light-blocking protection you need. With Walmart's low prices, every day, on everything, you can add curtains to every window in your home and not break the bank doing so. Here a few things to keep in mind while shopping so you can find the right set up for your home.
Curtains vs drapes
Although curtains and drapes are seemingly the same thing, and the words are usually used interchangeably, they're slightly different. Unlike their drapery cousin, curtains are lighter window coverings and usually come without a liner, which make them ideal for locations like kitchens or upstairs rooms that are away from the prying eye. By contrast, draperies are heavier and do an excellent job at keeping the areas around windows warmer during the colder seasons of the year due to their added weight. They also tend to be more ornate than curtains are, available in fine fabrics like satin and silk.
With so many different lengths, styles and fabrics to choose from, it's easy to forget that curtains aren't the only you need to change the look of your windows. At Walmart, you'll find a great selection of curtain accessories like curtain poles or eyelet rings to improve the functionality and appearance of your curtains.