- Product TitleWhirlpool Freezer Compacto 7cfCurrent PriceIn-store purchase only
- Product TitleIgloo 7.1 cu ft Chest Freezer, WhiteCurrent PriceIn-store purchase only
- Current Price$235.18$235.18Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$495.59$495.59Sold & shipped by VM ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$702.65$702.65Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree delivery
- Product TitleEngel MR040F-U1 Marine Fridge Freezer (AC/DC), 40 QtCurrent Price$1374.00$1,374.00Sold & shipped by Austin's ShopFree delivery
- Current Price$895.95$895.95Sold & shipped by Give 5 To Cancer, IncFree delivery
- Special BuyCurrent Price$1051.00$1,051.00Sold & shipped by Limitless and BeyondFree delivery
- Current Price$1495.95$1,495.95Sold & shipped by Give 5 To Cancer, IncFree delivery
How can I tell whether a chest freezer is right for me?
Chest freezers are a good option if you need overflow food storage in a garage, workshop or laboratory. These freezers are often wider than they are tall. However, this is not always the case because chest freezers open at the top like a cooler rather than on the side like a refrigerator, so they must be short enough to allow a user to see inside. Food and other frozen items are typically stacked inside a chest freezer because most of these appliances do not have shelving or other compartments inside. This means that chest freezers can be useful for storing particularly large items or food that doesn t require a lot of organization. This lack of organization usually means that it is more difficult to find specific items inside of the freezer, which could be inconvenient for daily use.