1 - 401 to 40 of 1,000+ products
left hand navigationSkip to Next Section
Product TitleLibbey Neive Collection
Average rating:0out of5stars, based on0reviews
- Shop the newest in Libbey glassware with Neive, the breathtakingly elegant twist on a classic, everyday look.
Free delivery on orders over $35
Search Product Result
- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.99$16.99List Price$19.99$19.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$15.99$15.99List Price$19.99$19.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleNeive Champagne Flutes 8pc setCurrent Price$15.00$15.00List Price$21.00$21.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$26.34$26.34Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$6.71$6.71Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Personalize ItProduct TitlePersonalized Mr. and Mrs. Champagne Flutes, Set of 2Current Price$19.95$19.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$4.40$4.402-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$2.87$2.87List List Price$3.74$3.74Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLC
What are the basic parts of a champagne flutes?Tradditonal champagne flutes are designed with three key features; the base, the stem and the bowl. The base is the key ingrediant in keeping the wine glass standing, while the stem is the long skinny part that most people hold and is the part of the glass that connects the base to the bowl. The bowl of a wine glass is the part that holds the champagne, this can either a tall tapered shape or an elongated slim bowl.
What are some of the different types of champagne glasses?
- Champagne Flute: The flute is the most common glass shape for champagne; it looks elegant and features a long stem that makes holding onto and toasting simple and easy. The long, slender bowl allows for a good sized serving to be poured, resulting in fewer trips to the bartender.
- Champagne Tulips: The champagne tulip glass is different from the flute becasue of its wide bowl and narrow top. This glass resembles a wine glass and because the glass shape traps the aromas inside the bowl, preventing accidental spills, as well as allowing you to better taste and smell the champagne. Like the champagne flute, this glass has a long allows for plenty of room to hold the glass and prevents you from inadvertently warming the champagne.
Walmart.com offers a variety of champagne flutes that are available in different shapes, sizes and quantities that will fit your style and budget.