1 - 401 to 40 of 1,000+ products
left hand navigationSkip to Search Results
Lillian RoseLibbeyeFavormartBalsa CircleGodingerStolzleLorren Home TrendsFashioncraftV.I.P.Big Ditch BrewingWeddingstarStudio Art Wedding AccessoriesViskiArtlandMadisonFun ExpressSpiegelauPavilion GiftRavenscroftRestaurantwareTools & Home ImprovementUnik Occasions10 Strawberry StreetAmscanGifts PlazaGolden Hill StudioHospitality GlassContemporary Home LivingWaterfordNemanKole ImportsHortense B. HewittItalian CollectionTableClothsFactoryBaccaratOrreforsWNAA&B HomeNeman GlassworksAmbesonneCreative Gifts InternationalHipflaskplusInterglassIvy Lane DesignJamie Lynn WeddingParty at LewisVikkoFineline SettingsForum NoveltiesGlorious OccasionsClearMulticolorSilverGoldWhiteBeigeBlueBlackGreenPurplePinkRedOrangeYellowGrayOtherBronze
Search Product Result
- Product TitleLibbey Stemless Champagne Flute Glasses, Set of 12Current Price$23.75$23.75List Price$35.00$35.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by The Brainy Baby CompanyFree delivery
- Product TitleLibbey Claret Champagne Flute Glasses, Set of 8Current Price$25.76$25.76Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$19.95$19.95Sold & shipped by epare
- Current Price$16.99$16.99List Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleLibbey Vina Trumpet Champagne Glasses, Set of 6Current Price$24.54$24.54Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$16.56$16.56Sold & shipped by P&W Gifts LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$3.59$3.59List List Price$4.49$4.49Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLC
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleStolzle Eclipse 6.25 Ounce Champagne Flute, Set of 6Current Price$29.99$29.99List List Price$50.00$50.00Sold & shipped by Deal GeniusFree delivery
What are the basic parts of a champagne flutes?Tradditonal champagne flutes are designed with three key features; the base, the stem and the bowl. The base is the key ingrediant in keeping the wine glass standing, while the stem is the long skinny part that most people hold and is the part of the glass that connects the base to the bowl. The bowl of a wine glass is the part that holds the champagne, this can either a tall tapered shape or an elongated slim bowl.
What are some of the different types of champagne glasses?
- Champagne Flute: The flute is the most common glass shape for champagne; it looks elegant and features a long stem that makes holding onto and toasting simple and easy. The long, slender bowl allows for a good sized serving to be poured, resulting in fewer trips to the bartender.
- Champagne Tulips: The champagne tulip glass is different from the flute becasue of its wide bowl and narrow top. This glass resembles a wine glass and because the glass shape traps the aromas inside the bowl, preventing accidental spills, as well as allowing you to better taste and smell the champagne. Like the champagne flute, this glass has a long allows for plenty of room to hold the glass and prevents you from inadvertently warming the champagne.
Walmart.com offers a variety of champagne flutes that are available in different shapes, sizes and quantities that will fit your style and budget.