- Ultra-sturdy support for any mattress
- Easily folds up for storage and transport
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$79.00$79.00 - $145.00$145.00Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$99.00$99.00 - $159.00$159.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$69.00$69.00 - $139.00$139.00Free delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$73.47$73.47 - $149.00$149.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$79.00$79.00 - $149.00$149.00Free delivery
- NewCurrent Price$79.00$79.00 - $124.00$124.00Free delivery
- Current Price$69.99$69.99 - $129.99$129.99Free delivery
- Current Price$80.00$80.00 - $334.19$334.19Free delivery
- Current Price$120.00$120.00 - $310.00$310.00Free delivery
- Current Price$60.72$60.72 - $92.57$92.57Free delivery
Which type of boxspring should I choose?
Standard boxsprings stand at about 9 inches tall, while a low-profile boxspring typically measures between 5 and 6 inches. There is no structural difference between the two types. You receive the same amount of support with each mattress. Choose the low-profile boxspring if you like its looks or if you have difficulty getting in and out of a standard bed.
Do I need a split boxspring?
There is more wood and/or steel in the overall construction of the foundation of a split boxspring. The added strength makes it ideal for people who are heavy or just prefer high-quality support under their mattresses. Split boxsprings are lightweight and easy to carry and maneuver through a cramped space.
Why do I need a boxspring?
A boxspring absorbs shock and reduces wear to your mattress.