- Best SellerCurrent Price$129.99$129.99List Price$139.99$139.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$114.99$114.99 - $326.22$326.22Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$96.73$96.73 - $148.96$148.96Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$84.99$84.99 - $139.99$139.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$112.50$112.50 - $174.99$174.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$79.99$79.99 - $122.50$122.50Free delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$112.24$112.24 - $159.99$159.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleZinus Jayanna 5" BiFold Box Spring, Multiple SizesCurrent Price$79.99$79.99 - $149.99$149.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$104.99$104.99 - $152.50$152.50Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$119.99$119.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Which type of boxspring should I choose?
Standard boxsprings stand at about 9 inches tall, while a low-profile boxspring typically measures between 5 and 6 inches. There is no structural difference between the two types. You receive the same amount of support with each mattress. Choose the low-profile boxspring if you like its looks or if you have difficulty getting in and out of a standard bed.
Do I need a split boxspring?
There is more wood and/or steel in the overall construction of the foundation of a split boxspring. The added strength makes it ideal for people who are heavy or just prefer high-quality support under their mattresses. Split boxsprings are lightweight and easy to carry and maneuver through a cramped space.
Why do I need a boxspring?
A boxspring absorbs shock and reduces wear to your mattress.