- Enjoy a refreshing drink with glassware from Libbey's Craft collection -- whether spirits or brews, these elegant yet durable glasses are perfect for drinking and clinking.
- Product TitleLibbey 15-oz. Brewmaster Beer Mugs, Set of 6Current Price$13.49$13.49List Price$14.99$14.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct TitlePersonalized Giant #1 Beer Mug, 25 ozCurrent Price$17.49$17.49Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleWyndham HouseTM 16.9oz Beer Mug with Freezing GelCurrent Price$6.99$6.99List Price$10.00$10.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$16.95$16.95 - $39.99$39.99Sold & shipped by Daily Web DealsFree delivery
- Current Price$24.95$24.95Sold & shipped by LavoHomeFree delivery
- Current Price$19.95$19.95Sold & shipped by Daily Web DealsFree delivery
- Product TitleAnchor Hocking Tall Beer Mug Set, 4 PieceCurrent Price$26.98$26.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Snapp!
- Product TitleLibbey Craft Brews Beer Glasses, Set of 4Current Price$16.99$16.99 - $28.50$28.50Free delivery on orders over $35
- Personalize ItCurrent Price$18.99$18.99 - $19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Beer Glasses and Mugs
What are some of the different types of beer glasses and mugs?
- Pint Glass/Shaker Pints: Pint glasses are probably the most popular beer glass. Used in homes, restaurants and bars, American pint glasses offer a simple design and a slender cylindrical shape that gets wider as it goes up. Referred to as a shaker pint in the bartending world, this type of beer glass typically holds 16 oz. and is common to use while drinking most beer types IPAs and stouts.
- Beer Mugs: Beer mugs are the second most commonly used cup for drinking beer. Beer mugs have thick glass walls that help insulate the beer to keep it cool. Unlike pint glasses, beer mugs are made with a handle that will allow you to have a better grip on your glass and will keep you from inadvertently warming up your beer.
- Pilsner Glasses: This tall and skinny beer glass varies in size, but holds less beer than a pint glass. Pilsner glasses are designed and commonly used for lighter beers because of slim design allows the drinker to full taste and experience the brew.
If you're looking for the perfect gift for the beer connoisseur in your life, personalizing a beer glass or mug is a great option, or even try a pre-designed glass with their favorite sports team or beer brand logo. Walmart.com offers a variety of beer glasses and mugs, that are available in different shapes, sizes and quantities that will fit your style and budget.