- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.69$16.69Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$39.95$39.95Sold & shipped by Stock Harbor LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$59.99$59.99List List Price$129.99$129.99Sold & shipped by Gymax LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by Joybuy ExpressFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$39.99$39.99List List Price$59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by BetteryourlifeFree delivery
- Current Price$13.95$13.95Sold & shipped by Power SavingsFree delivery
- Current Price$40.99$40.99Sold & shipped by Sroragemaid LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$28.39$28.39Sold & shipped by YHGFree delivery
- Product TitleStainless Steel Bar Ice Scoop 6 oz, Set of 2Current Price$15.41$15.41Sold & shipped by AZ WorldFree delivery
- Current Price$13.87$13.87Sold & shipped by dependable Industries IncFree delivery
Bar Tool Sets
There's more to serving drinks than buying a few bottles and glasses and calling it a day. Having the proper equipment can go a long way toward mixing great drinks and impressing friends and family at your next party. You'll find a diverse selection of bar and wine tools at Walmart.com.
If you're new to the world of cocktails, consider picking up a barware set, which often includes several tools like cocktail shakers, strainers, tongs, jiggers (cones used to measure liquor portions) and stirrers for creating tasty cocktails. They're usually made of stainless steel, which is highly resistant to rust and corrosion and doesn't add an unwanted metallic aftertaste to drinks.
There's nothing wrong with boxed wine, but sometimes you want to make an impression and engage in a classic ceremony by opening a nice bottle. You'll need a corkscrew; good old-fashioned mechanical corkscrews are a dependable choice and a great value, while electric wine bottle openers are a modern innovation and take the elbow grease out of the equation. Fans of red wine will appreciate a wine aerator, which oxygenates wine to bring out a full, aromatic bouquet. Just open the bottle with your handy corkscrew, pour the wine through the aerator and enjoy. Wine decanters also enhance presentation and aerate the wine to provide the best possible taste. They're usually made of glass or crystal to add an elegant accent to your dining room table, and they make great gifts for wine connoisseurs.