- Best SellerProduct TitleBetter Homes & Gardens Fitzgerald 2-Tier Bar CartCurrent Price$56.05$56.05 - $69.00$69.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$65.00$65.00List List Price$69.00$69.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$124.00$124.00List Price$145.00$145.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleBetter Homes & Gardens Mirabella Bar Cart, GoldCurrent Price$60.80$60.80List Price$69.00$69.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$102.98$102.98List List Price$125.99$125.99Sold & shipped by ZENY PRODUCTSFree delivery
- Current Price$175.46$175.46List Price$233.55$233.55Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$49.99$49.99List List Price$99.99$99.99Sold & shipped by Gymax LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$49.99$49.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$61.86$61.86Sold & shipped by Rippers International Co LtdFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleHolly & Martin Zephs Bar Cart, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$158.00$158.00 - $194.88$194.88Free deliveryFree pickup
Buying bar carts
Always ready to roll but easy to stash away, bar carts combine function with glamour to liven up the room while providing plenty of space to stash bottles, barware, and other supplies. Thinking of adding this useful, on-trend accessory to your home? Consider these factors before shopping.
Open shelving vs. cabinets
Bi-level bar carts offer ample storage space. Open shelving looks sleek and lets you display items readily. But if you plan to move the cart around often or want to keep glassware and other items neatly stored away from prying eyes, consider a cart with a built-in cabinet or an enclosed lower shelf with a lip that's big enough to prevent things from shifting and falling on the floor when you get rolling.
Metal vs. wood
With so many styles to choose from, you can easily find a bar cart to complement your decor. Sleek silver and shimmering gold add a luxe feel. Looking for something to work with your mid-century modern decor? Think about bar carts that blend wood and glass for a 1960s-inspired look. Is Boho chic more your style? Vintage-looking brass could add the perfect vibe.