- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.99$7.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleRange Kleen Full-size Oven LinerCurrent Price$7.99$7.99List List Price$12.49$12.49Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$10.99$10.99Sold & shipped by Mix WholesaleFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$20.72$20.72Sold & shipped by Prinicity LLCFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleGood Cook Pastry Basting Brushes, 2 PieceCurrent Price$2.77$2.77Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Titlegoodcook Wood 10" x 2" Rolling PinCurrent Price$19.86$19.86Sold & shipped by Ron's Home and Hardware
- Current Price$5.50$5.50$5.50 per in$5.50/in2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleWilton Cake Leveler for 10-Inch CakesCurrent Price$3.00$3.00$3.00 per in$3.00/inNextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.09$9.09 - $14.29$14.29Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
- Current Price$7.77$7.77Sold & shipped by Pens N More
What baking tools should I get as a beginner?
Select a cookie sheet, cooling rack, mixing bowl and other smaller accessories like measuring spoons. It's always good to have mixing spoons and spatulas on hand, too. A scale is another great choice for precision in measuring ingredients. You can use these kitchen accessories for baking and cooking.
What kind of baking tools do I need to bake cookies?
Besides the tools above, we recommend a cookie dough scoop so you can make cookies the same size. A hand mixer, rolling pin and cookie cutters are also helpful when you're not making drop cookies.
What about for baking cakes?
Consider buying a cake decorating kit. These kits include icing bag tips and other pastry tools so you can practice your decorating abilities. An angled or offset spatula is another great choice for spreading frosting evenly.