- Best SellerCurrent Price$19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by Deal GeniusFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleLightshare 6' 72-Light LED Tall Birch TreeCurrent Price$53.58$53.58List Price$78.00$78.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Title36" Green Dogtail Stem, 1 EachCurrent Price$2.00$2.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$2.87$2.87Sold & shipped by Balsa Circle, LLC
- Best SellerCurrent Price$82.01$82.01Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.58$7.58 - $11.28$11.282-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleHoliday Time Winter Frost Flocked Un-Lit Wreath, 24"Current Price$9.98$9.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.76$5.76Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleNearly Natural Harvest CenterpieceCurrent Price$54.91$54.91Sold & shipped by VirVenturesFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitlePlastic Door Wreath Hanger 12"-ClearCurrent Price$5.49$5.49Sold & shipped by Pens N MoreFree delivery
How do I choose the best artificial flowers and plants for my patio?
Choose an assortment that brings your patio decor together. Try not to overcrowd the area with your flower and plant assortment, and choose local varieties for a seamless look. It's important to note that most artificial flowers and plants will only last for six to nine months outdoors; bring them inside during inclement weather to extend their lifespan.
How do you clean artificial flowers and plants used around the home?
The best way to clean artificial flowers and plants is to place them in your shower and run hot water through the shower. This will steam the plants and allow you to wipe away any dust and dirt.
Is there a way to eliminate fading of artificial flowers and plants?
One of the biggest reasons that artificial flowers and plants fade is the overexposure to the sun. Place your flowers and plants away from windows, or rotate the arrangements as often as possible at least once a week during summer.