- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$11.88$11.88List Price$24.00$24.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.99$9.99List List Price$20.00$20.00Sold & shipped by Deal GeniusFree delivery
- Current Price$23.93$23.93Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$24.63$24.63List Price$26.39$26.39Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$15.97$15.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$23.99$23.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- ClearanceCurrent Price$12.99$12.99List Price$18.88$18.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$22.99$22.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$61.61$61.61Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$45.28$45.28List Price$49.99$49.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Appetizer and Dessert Plates
Clothes aren't just for keeping you warm, and plates aren't just a base for your food. Presentation goes a long way in enjoying a meal, and plates are a surprisingly important part of the dining experience. Appetizer plates are often smaller than dinner plates, since they're used to serve dishes like salad, finger food and dessert. You'll find appetizer plates in all shapes, sizes, materials and colors to suit your style at Walmart.com.
Stoneware appetizer plates are chip-resistant, and porcelain plates are similarly hefty, which can make them a good option for everyday use. But if you need something that can stand up to the unique rigors that kids put dinnerware through, consider buying plates made of plastic or melamine, which is a durable material that's often available in a wide range of colors and at an affordable price point. For a traditional look on your dinner table, ceramic dessert plates add class and textured patterning, which is harder to find in plastic sets.
Round plates are a timeless choice, but many more shapes are also available to serve the occasion. Square plates create a modern look, while floral plates add a rustic accent to your presentation. If you're fond of serving salads with a thinner dressing like olive oil and vinegar, consider plates with sloped edges to prevent the dressing from spilling. The color of the plate can also enhance the food that's on top of it, and even change the perception of portion sizes.