- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$129.00$129.00 - $149.00$149.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$99.00$99.00List Price$150.00$150.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleA&D Home Tustin Convertible ChairCurrent Price$169.99$169.99 - $351.84$351.84Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleBarrel Accent ChairCurrent Price$84.99$84.99 - $89.46$89.46Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDorel Living Jaya Accent ChairCurrent Price$221.60$221.60 - $273.84$273.84Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Faux Leather Bucket Accent ChairCurrent Price$99.00$99.00List Price$150.00$150.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDorel Living Reva Accent Chair, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$199.99$199.99 - $309.99$309.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleFox Hill Emma Lounge Chair, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$110.22$110.22 - $133.77$133.77Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleA&D Home Boston Convertible ChairCurrent Price$219.39$219.39 - $229.99$229.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$139.99$139.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Are you looking for that special chair to tie your living room together? At Walmart, we understand that finding the perfect accent can be hard, regardless of budget. That's why we've put together this short buying guide. We hope our advice can help you choose the perfect item for you.
Know your style
First things first, do you know the style that you're really going for? Style changes over the years, but there are some timeless classics.
- Mid-Century Modern has become more popular lately, if you enjoy a throwback style that's sleek and elegant
- Glam and contemporary styles are also popular nowadays. If you really like velvet or satin chairs, that might be a good starting point
- If you're more classic than that, we'd recommend something more traditional (look for a good wingback chair or Chesterfield chair).
- At Walmart, we really love Farmhouse style, because it reminds us of our rustic roots.
- Our assortment is expansive, so if you're looking for something particular — traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse or industrial — we probably have it
Know your chair types
Chairs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For your convenience, we've included a carousel at the top of the page so that you can quickly look at the various types of chairs we sell on Walmart.com. That being said, there are a bunch of different chairs you might be interested in.
- Chaise lounges aren't technically chairs, but they can take the place of one if you've got the space. Lay down and relax on these chic, elegant pieces of furniture. Just make sure to measure your space before buying so you know if the chaise fits!
- Wingback chairs were originally designed with two wing-like side pieces to protect the sitter from drafts. Now they're popular because they look great in a study or a library, or to lend your living room a more traditional look.
- Papasan chairs are generally geared towards a younger demographic, but are still really great for a casual sitting room. They're great for lounging or reading and go well with more Boho styles, but are very adaptable.
- Slipper chairs are great for people trying to save space. Generally speaking, city-dwellers would do well to add a slipper chair to their apartment. Slipper chairs are minimalist and simple, but can provide extreme utility to small apartments.
- Chesterfield chairs are popular for their deep button tufting and nail-head trim. You'll like them because they are luxuriously comfortable.
- Tub chairs are like slipper chairs in that they save space, but with a rounded back and armrests. Tub chairs let the user comfortably read a book or kick their feet up and watch TV.
- Chair and a half: these chairs are for anyone who wants to be comfortable. We put together a collection of chairs with a high weight capacity and wide seat to provide comfort to everyone.
Know your brands
Here are a few brands that we know you'll love:
- Better Homes & Gardens has been working with Walmart for years to bring you the best possible quality at a price you can afford. These chairs are sophisticated, durable and fit most decors.
- Mainstays offers styles that you'll love, at a price you can afford. They offer some of the best values for accent chairs on the market.
- Fox Hill is a brand that will customize their chairs to your needs. Instead of shipping a cookie-cutter item from a warehouse, Fox Hill builds your chair to your exact specifications. Best of all? You can still get it in just days.
Know your room
Accent chairs are most frequently placed in the living room to tie the room together and provide some extra seating. You could also put a chair in a bedroom or hallway, even a dining room if there's a convenient nook for it. Wherever you place it, just make sure you know how much space you have before you buy.
We're here for you
At Walmart, we want to help you save money on chairs or anything else you might need so you can live better. If you like what you see here, you'll love everything else in our living room collection.