- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$69.00$69.00 - $73.31$73.31Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleSterilite, 40 Gal./160 Qt./151 L Wheeled ToteCurrent Price$49.30$49.30List Price$58.00$58.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$105.50$105.50List Price$137.99$137.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$159.99$159.99List Price$179.00$179.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$149.98$149.98Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$139.00$139.00List Price$144.99$144.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitlePATIO SWING COVERCurrent Price$18.56$18.56NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$13.06$13.06List Price$28.30$28.30Free pickup
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$129.00$129.00List Price$150.00$150.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleRubbermaid Resin Deck Box with Seat, Multiple SizesCurrent Price$89.00$89.00 - $139.00$139.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
What are some advantages to having a garden shed?
Garden sheds protect valuable gardening equipment like shovels, rakes and hedge trimmers. Garden tools that are kept out of the weather will last longer and perform better when you need them. A large enough garden shed can also store lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws and other power equipment. In addition to protecting your gardening gear, a garden shed can also make your property look tidier because everything is enclosed in its place, rather than leaning in a corner or cluttering your garage.
Are there alternatives to a full-sized garden shed?
You can store many items in a deck box or a very small, closet-sized garden shed. There are storage benches that blend with your outdoor decor, or storage boxes designed to also function as a small table. These clever designs have the advantage of storing your gear and fitting in a limited space.
How do I choose the right garden shed?
Measure your garden or deck space, your tools and then consider the measurements of the sheds or storage boxes in your range. Choose a shed that will accommodate your largest tools or equipment and still fit in the area you plan to locate it. A bit of extra space will almost always be used when it comes to storing your garden tools.