- Best SellerProduct TitleHyper Tough 6901.1 7.5-Amp 1/2" Corded Impact WrenchCurrent Price$42.97$42.97Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$97.95$97.95List List Price$129.99$129.99Sold & shipped by Mass Depot LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$303.19$303.19List List Price$627.06$627.06Sold & shipped by Southfork HomecenterFree delivery
- Product TitleCampbell Hausfeld TL050101AV 3.8" Air RatchetCurrent Price$34.97$34.97List List Price$49.00$49.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$254.99$254.99Sold & shipped by JBToolsFree delivery
- Current Price$163.26$163.26Sold & shipped by JBToolsFree delivery
- Current Price$59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by Gino Development Inc.Free delivery
What impact wrench features are important to consider?
Because they use bursts of power, consider the torque and the device's weight. If you are working for long periods of time, a lighter tool would be better. Some jobs require you to turn nuts in confined spaces. These types of jobs benefit from smaller wrenches made to get into narrow spots.
What is the best type of wrench for me?
For household work, a standard ratchet set will be fine for most projects. In a professional workshop, a wrench strong enough for your biggest jobs can almost always be used to perform lighter work.
How do I choose the right wrench?
You should always consider the job. If you need to get into small spaces, a narrow space impact wrench will suit your needs. If you need to loosen heavy, stubborn nuts, an impact wrench will serve you well.