- Best SellerProduct TitleHaier 5000 BTU Mechanical Air Conditioner, QHV05LXCurrent Price$131.00$131.00List Price$167.00$167.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$155.00$155.00List Price$192.00$192.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$269.19$269.19List List Price$500.00$500.00Sold & shipped by VM ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$202.00$202.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$529.99$529.99List Price$599.99$599.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleTCL 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner; WhiteCurrent Price$219.99$219.99List List Price$249.99$249.99Sold & shipped by Electronic ExpressFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleGE 5,000 BTU Window AC With Remote, AEW05LYCurrent Price$145.00$145.00List List Price$156.00$156.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$440.00$440.00List Price$499.00$499.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$369.00$369.00List Price$499.00$499.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- ClearanceProduct TitleArctic King 5k Remote Window A/C, WWK05CR91N, WHITECurrent Price$136.00$136.00List Price$156.00$156.00Free deliveryFree pickup
Window Air Conditioners
A window air conditioner can offer welcome relief on a hot day. Window units are an excellent choice for many homes because they're versatile and fairly easy to install.
Before purchasing a window air conditioner, measure your window to ensure that you get the right size unit. Another factor to consider is your window's closing orientation. Many window air conditioners have side expansion panels to accommodate vertical windows, but you may have to build your own barriers if your window opens horizontally.
It's also important to figure out how much cooling power you'll need. Determine the square footage of the room you want to cool, then figure out how many BTUs you'll need to cool your space.
With Every Day Low Prices on air conditioners and other heating, cooling and air quality supplies, Walmart has you covered. Save money. Live better.