- Best SellerCurrent Price$147.49$147.49List Price$194.99$194.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackCurrent Price$99.99$99.99List Price$165.59$165.59Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleEccotemp i12 Indoor Tankless Water HeaterCurrent Price$369.00$369.00 - $519.00$519.00Sold & shipped by ECCOTEMP SYSTEMS, LLCFree delivery
- Product TitleEcoSmart ECO 240V Electric Tankless Water HeaterCurrent Price$191.83$191.83 - $739.90$739.90Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$119.99$119.99Sold & shipped by Big Deal GAFree delivery
- Current Price$267.11$267.11List List Price$379.20$379.20Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Product TitleHOT WATER HYBRID HEAT - 6 GALCurrent Price$66.79$66.79List Price$101.60$101.60Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$125.98$125.98Sold & shipped by Ron's Home and HardwareFree delivery
- Current Price$109.99$109.99Sold & shipped by Big Deal GAFree delivery
- Current Price$109.00$109.00Sold & shipped by Superior Home SuppliesFree delivery
Enjoy hot water when you need it with a water heater. Consider the different styles, fuel options, and beneficial features.
Tanked vs. tankless: Tanked water heaters continually hold heated water. Tankless water heaters take up less space and are more energy-efficient, producing hot water on demand. The higher the gallons per minute (GPM) rating, the better its ability to produce more hot water.
Fuel: You don't need ventilation for electric water heaters although these can be expensive to run when using a lot of hot water. Natural gas water heaters are efficient to use but need a venting chimney. With no natural gas connection, consider propane as a fuel source.
Other features: Glass-lined tanks reduce the level of corrosion. Opt for brass drain valves over plastic ones as they are more durable. Monitor your use and the efficiency of the water heater with a digital display.