- Current Price$101.55$101.55Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleDAYTON Oil Fired Torpedo Heater,170,000 BtuH 3VE51Current Price$527.04$527.042-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Product TitleDAYTON Oil Fired Torpedo Heater,210,000 BtuH 3VE52Current Price$672.82$672.822-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Product TitleDAYTON Oil Fired Torpedo Heater,75,000 BtuH 3VE49Current Price$272.19$272.192-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleHeater Torpedo Kero 60K Btu Portable Space HeaterCurrent Price$193.16$193.16List List Price$227.99$227.99Sold & shipped by EAST COAST HARDWAREFree delivery
- Product TitleDAYTON Oil Fired Torpedo Heater,400,000 BtuH 3VE53Current Price$1818.07$1,818.07Sold & shipped by ZoroFree delivery
What to know about choosing forced air heaters
You don't have to work or play in the cold when you have forced air portable heaters available to keep you comfortable. Although this type of heater typically raises the temperature quickly, it helps to know what to look for so you choose a heater that meets your needs.
The most important consideration when choosing a forced air heater is the size of the room you want to heat. Look at BTU number for each model. The higher the number the greater the output.
Other considerations include the fuel source and safety features. Make sure you have access to the type of fuel the heater uses. At the same time, keep in mind the safety features available, including a high temperature shut off that prevents the machine from getting too hot.