- Best SellerCurrent Price$466.77$466.77List List Price$679.99$679.99Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Current Price$410.00$410.00List Price$480.00$480.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$599.00$599.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$650.00$650.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$469.00$469.00Sold & shipped by BuildcomFree delivery
- Current Price$609.99$609.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$873.00$873.00Free pickup
- Current Price$499.99$499.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Through the Wall Air Conditioners
Through the wall air conditioners offer an effective, convenient and energy efficient way to cool your home. They're a lot like window units, but they're installed through a hole in an exterior wall rather than a window, so they're a good choice for rooms without suitable windows. Through the wall air conditioners are also often more energy efficient than window units, since they create an airtight seal.
In order to install a through the wall air conditioner, you'll need to make sure you have an exterior wall with an area that's free of pipes and electrical structures. The unit is generally installed in a wall sleeve, which may be a through-the-wall sleeve or a slide-out chassis.
Before choosing an air conditioner, determine how much cooling power you'll need. A 150 to 300 square foot space will require about 5,000 to 6,000 BTUs, a 400 to 600 square foot space will require 7.000 to 8,000 BTUs, a 600 to 950 square foot space will require 9,500 to 12,500 BTUs, and a 950 to 1200 square foot space will require 13,000 to 21,000 BTUs. Also, consider what special features you may want, such as a remote control or a timer.
At Walmart, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on air conditioners and other heating, cooling and air quality supplies. Save money. Live better.