- Current PriceIn-store purchase only
- Best SellerCurrent Price$86.00$86.00List Price$100.00$100.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$59.00$59.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$59.00$59.00List List Price$69.00$69.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$54.99$54.99List List Price$110.99$110.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products
- Best SellerCurrent Price$44.94$44.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$49.99$49.99Sold & shipped by Ron's Home and HardwareFree delivery
- Current Price$86.00$86.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$44.94$44.94List Price$54.80$54.80Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleRubbermaid 2-Step Steel Step StoolCurrent Price$41.10$41.10Sold & shipped by Ron's Home and HardwareFree delivery
Choosing Your Stepladder
A stepladder is useful whenever you need to reach items that are just out of your grasp. Walmart offers a selection of stepladders to use indoors or outdoors. When choosing a stepladder, look for the following features.
Size: Stepladders range from two-step stools to tall industrial ladders up to 16 feet tall. Choose a smaller ladder if you need to retrieve items from cabinets. If you need a ladder for tasks like trimming trees, hanging outdoor lights or for painting walls, look for a taller ladder.
Material: If you need to move your stepladder frequently, choose one made of lightweight fiberglass or aluminum. Or, if durability and stability are more important, consider a heavy-duty ladder made from heavy-duty fiberglass.
Class and Weight: ANSI ladder ratings tell you how much weight the ladder safely supports.
- Type III: up to 200 pounds
- Type II: up to 225 pounds
- Type I: up to 250 pounds
- Type IA: up to 300 pounds
- Type IAA: up to 375 pounds