- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.44$4.442-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$25.97$25.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$12.97$12.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$8.99$8.99Sold & shipped by Top Rated Seller
- Current Price$23.84$23.842-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$20.86$20.862-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$7.67$7.67Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$6.82$6.822-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$12.99$12.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$20.99$20.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Smoke Detector
As you shop Walmart's assortment of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, look for the following.
Sensor: Smoke detectors have one of two types of sensors or a combination.
- Ionization: best for detecting fast-burning fires; great for bedrooms and basements.
- Photoelectric: best for detecting slow-burning fires; great for kitchens, bathrooms and hallways.
Power Source: Choose a battery-powered smoke detector if you want an easy-to-install option. Check and replace batteries every six months. Select a hardwired smoke detector if you don't want to worry about batteries.