- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$21.99$21.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$62.00$62.00Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.44$4.442-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$7.67$7.672-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$29.77$29.772-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleKidde Fyrewatch 0913 9V Battery-Operated Smoke AlarmCurrent Price$6.44$6.442-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$12.97$12.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$23.18$23.182-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$13.99$13.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleI4618 Contractor Pack, 4-PieceCurrent Price$74.95$74.95Sold & shipped by Kawilk, LLCFree delivery
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Smoke Detector
As you shop Walmart's assortment of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, look for the following.
Sensor: Smoke detectors have one of two types of sensors or a combination.
- Ionization: best for detecting fast-burning fires; great for bedrooms and basements.
- Photoelectric: best for detecting slow-burning fires; great for kitchens, bathrooms and hallways.
Power Source: Choose a battery-powered smoke detector if you want an easy-to-install option. Check and replace batteries every six months. Select a hardwired smoke detector if you don't want to worry about batteries.