- Best SellerCurrent Price$35.00$35.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$124.00$124.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$155.00$155.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleMAKITA MAC5200 Electric Air Compressor,3 HP,115VCurrent Price$329.00$329.00Sold & shipped by Acme ToolsFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$265.69$265.69List List Price$409.99$409.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VM Express
- Current Price$197.00$197.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$134.88$134.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$242.00$242.00List Price$299.00$299.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$99.42$99.42Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$25.99$25.99 - $43.99$43.99Sold & shipped by PKPOWERFree delivery
What is the advantage of owning a portable air compressor?
You can take a portable air compressor to the job site, to a client's location or to work on various projects around the home.
What else can it do?
They can be extremely handy for camping trips when you need to inflate air mattresses, inflating beach rafts or filling bike or car tires.
How do I choose the right one?
For tires and sports balls, the smallest compressors should be fine. Compressor power is rated by standard cubic feet per minute, or SCFM. If you are using the compressor to drive pneumatic tools, smaller tools will need between 0-5 SCFM. Larger pneumatic tools can take 10 SCFM or higher to run. Choose a compressor that will produce 1.5 times the required SCFM of your largest pneumatic tool, so you will have enough power to continue working as the compressor refills.