- Best SellerProduct TitleHoneywell Table Air Circulator Fan, HT-900, BlackCurrent Price$14.94$14.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.88$8.88List List Price$9.99$9.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.98$11.98 - $13.99$13.99Sold & shipped by MoveAbility BrandsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.29$11.29Sold & shipped by MoveAbility BrandsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleO2 Cool FML0001 Deluxe Misting Fan - BlueCurrent Price$10.93$10.93 - $21.98$21.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$22.34$22.34 - $24.82$24.82NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$11.35$11.35Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$20.25$20.25Sold & shipped by BisonOffice
- Current Price$14.94$14.94List List Price$19.99$19.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleWoozoo 5.5" Blade Table Air Circulator Fan, BlackCurrent Price$12.99$12.99 - $37.99$37.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Why would I need a tabletop fan if I have a large floor fan or air-conditioning?
Tabletop fans are nice to have in your home because you can position them exactly where you need cool air. Most models can be easily moved to and from any room in your home for directional air.
How do I know which fan is best for me?
Many tabletop fans are equipped with an oscillating feature. This can be convenient if you prefer to have the air moved around the room instead of just in one direction.
Do all tabletop fans need to be plugged into an electrical outlet?
No, some tabletop fans are battery operated. This type is ideal for travel, as you can take it places where electrical outlets are not available. There are even USB-powered options if you choose to hook the fan up to your computer.