- Best SellerProduct TitleWet & Forget Outdoor Hose End Rapid Application 48ozCurrent Price$34.97$34.97 - $67.84$67.842-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleWet and Forget Outdoor Ready to UseCurrent Price$19.94$19.94 - $50.80$50.802-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$8.25$8.25Sold & shipped by Parker's Home Store
- Product TitleSUNNYSIDE 803G1 Mineral Spirits,1 gal.Current Price$12.55$12.55Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$449.80$449.80Sold & shipped by Keller-Heartt Company Inc.Free delivery
- RollbackProduct TitleWet and forget 800006, 1 Gallon ConcentrateCurrent Price$29.94$29.94 - $49.98$49.982-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$9.33$9.33($9.33/oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$149.99$149.99Sold & shipped by ZoroFree delivery
What are some uses for alcohol solvents?
You can use denatured alcohol for many common household tasks like window cleaning, mold removal or paint and adhesive removal. When handling denatured alcohol, wear leather gloves to protect your hands.
How do I know which solvent is right for me?
Most of our solvents are labeled with their specific purpose in the title. If you know the specific use you need, you can select an appropriate bottle. However, if you are looking for a multi-purpose product, we suggest a universal denatured alcohol solvent.
How should I store paint thinner?
We recommend storing paint thinner in a cool, dry place. You want to make sure it is a well-ventilated area away from children or pets. Paint thinner is also flammable, so you ll want to ensure it is not around any type of heat or flame.