- Current Price$29.88$29.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$35.99$35.99Sold & shipped by Tech Mate Deals (S/N Recorded)Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.31$39.31Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Current Price$30.26$30.26Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleLot of 2 LIFTMASTER Garage Door Opener Remote 371LMCurrent Price$36.85$36.85Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Current Price$21.95$21.95Sold & shipped by Open Door Discount RemotesFree delivery
- Current Price$28.74$28.74Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Current Price$37.20$37.20Free delivery
- Product TitleLIFTMASTER 371LM Transmitter, 1 Button,315MhzCurrent Price$20.80$20.80Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
- Current Price$20.01$20.01Sold & shipped by 365 Garage Door PartsFree delivery
What's the difference between belt, screw and chain garage door openers?
The main difference is in the system the unit uses to open the door. Chain-drive systems are among the most common and the noisiest options, using a metal chain along a track. Screw-drive systems feature a lifting mechanism that needs minimal maintenance because it has fewer parts. Belt-drive systems are among the more modern options. These garage door openers are the quietest, smoothest types.
I want to buy a universal garage door opener remote, but what should I look for?
Start by considering how many doors you need the remote to operate and then consider the other features you might need. Some models open a single door, while others operate two or three doors to service larger garages. Other helpful features include wireless programming for convenience, a slim design and bright LED lighting so you can us them easily in the dark.